CONSUMER RIGHTS

Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Poor service in postal dept

A consumer briefs about her hard time with the postal dept

First trying to get the telephone number for the post office in the nearest town took 20 MINUTES because they are NOT listed in the phone book under anything, the only number 411 (both Verizon and MCI) has is a 1800 number, and when I called my local Evensville post office to get it, they didn't answer their phone. I took off work to file for my passport, a whole other bunch of bullshit government hoops to jump thru.

So I had to go online to find the phone number, when I finally got a HUMAN I was told the Dayton, TN post office could NOT take my passport info today, during business hours which are bankers hours and the reason I had to take off work in the first place, because they had no clerk who could do it!!! Our government in general and the Post Office specifically sucks. No wonder more people use Fedex or UPS, at least you can reach them and they have people who can get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment